Efes Müzesi

Initially formed in 1929 in a warehouse in Selcuk, who was brought in excavations and artifacts collected from the environment. In 1964, it completed construction of the southern section of the museum used to this day and has started works to be exhibited. The museum consists of several halls, is not enough for excavation works brought from the northern part was built in 1976, it has been extended. Museum of archeology and ethnography (in between) consists of two main sections.

It is closed due to renovation works until August, 2014.

Vacation Day: None

Toll museums are closed or half an hour before closing time.

Museum / Ruin Info Box
LocationAtatürk Mah. Uğur Mumcu Sevgi Yolu, Selçuk / İzmir
Entry Fee10 TL Entry Fee Table
Visiting Hours
Summer Term08:30 - 17.30
Winter Term08:30 - 18:30
Museum Pass Sale PointNo
Audio GuideNo
Museum StoreNo